Binh Tien Farmstay Full Day
Upon arrival, meet the local guide then hop on your bike, we'll begin pedaling for 7 km on quiet back-roads through peaceful villages, seeing sceneries changing from small canals to big river, from the sugar cane field to green paddies, etc. Pause en-route to visit a family-run incense making workshop where you can observe the making process. We continue cycling passing Vam Co Tay River – the largest & most important river system of Long An Province. Take a rest, enjoy some fruits & relax your leg at a local pagoda along the way.
Afterwards, you’ll enjoy a motorboat ride through a canal to a wide lotus field grown by local farmers for living. Chill out, enjoy fresh coconut water picked up on spot by the boat rower. You can even try to collect lotus flower, seeds and roots yourself. The roots you pick up will be used to prepare for a delicious Vietnamese salad.
Return to land, we continue cycling and there you’ll have a chance to challenge yourself up over a high bridge. Pass the bridge, we will stop to visit a local primary school (we encourage to view from outside only to avoid distracting the kids from their lesson in class). Finish cycling, we continue take a transfer straight to Binh Tien Farmstay. You’ll arrive the farm at around 11:30 where the Host Family greets you with hospitality, lovely smiles and a homemade herbal drink! You are the only guests of honor today.
(Note 1: Cycling option can be replaced with motor-biking option.)
(Note 2: For cycling lovers, 25km cycling route straight to Binh Tien can be arranged)
After getting to know the Host Family, you can take a rest by the pond, watching ducks swinging and surfing over the water lily or go discover the luxuriant garden with many types of tropical fruit trees, vegetable and flowers before lunch. Your hostess will treat you with special dishes made of local fresh ingredients grew at the farm (you can even join the family preparing the food if you like.) After meal, simply relax or take a nap on one of the hammocks that scattered around the farm or go fishing in peaceful atmosphere. Life couldn’t get much better!
Late this afternoon, we’ll cycle around the village. On the way, we’ll visit some vegetable farms and join local farmers collecting the crops if you wish and a fish pole making workshop. Return to the Binh Tien Farmstay, enjoy a delicious local sweet soup before saying farewell to the host family and head back to Ho Chi Minh City.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
PRICE PER PERSON
- Prices are quoted in USD and based on charter homestay only. No sharing with other group. We guarantee your group will be the only one in our homestay to make sure your guest will experience an absolutely non-touristy atmosphere.
- Children under 6 years old: FOC sharing parents existing beds (Extra bed 8$/child < 6 yo if require)
- Children from 6 – 12 years old: pay 50% base on adult price
- Children from 13 years up: pay full as adult
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Private air-conditioning transportation from hotel to Binh Tien Farmstay and return without guide escorted
- Lunch at Binh Tien Farmstay.
- Fruit, Coconut Water, Herbal Drink on Arrival, Sweet soup as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bicycle Rental or Motorbike with driver.
- Visit to Incense & Fishing Pole making workshop, Lotus Field and Vegetable Farms.
- Motorboat ride
- Local English Speaking Guide & mechanic during cycling.
- Free Wi-Fi access
WHAT WE EXCLUDE:
- Travel Insurance.
- Escorted guide during transfer from hotel to Binh Tien Farmstay and Return.
- Tips for local guide & drivers.
- Personal drinks & expenses during the journey.